Dispatch Links makes it way more efficient to use Slack and Linear together, by linking a Slack thread directly to a Linear issue.
Why we built it:
If you use Slack and Linear, you probably spend a lot of time copy/pasting URLs and screenshots back and forth. And you’re probably sick of hearing questions like:
- “Where was that chat thread?”
- Or, “Can you send me a link to that?”
- And, “Do we have a ticket for this already?”
- Create and link new Linear issues to Slack threads
- Link existing Linear issues to Slack threads
How it works
Watch the demo video to see how to:
- Create and link new Linear issues
- Find and link existing Linear issues
Link Slack threads to Linear issues.
Once installed, you’ll see the Linear icon in the Dispatch sidebar from which you can create issues, link to existing issues, or see key issue details for linked issues.
Once a Slack thread is linked to a Linear issue, Dispatch comments on the Linear ticket with a screenshot and link back to that thread for easy reference.
When the Linear issue updates, the linked thread will re-open in Dispatch, so that you can easily keep track of updates across Slack and Linear.
- Go to the Dispatch > Settings > Integrations.
- Click “Connect” Linear, and follow the instructions to authorize Dispatch for your Linear workspace.
Want to vote on our next integration?